Monday, August 23, 2004
An Awful, Terrible, Really Bad Day
Yes it was. First I had a run in with a librarian I interned for this summer. Then my husband and I got into it. Last (and I'm sure not least) my supervisor told me I couldn't change my schedule to accommodate my school, family and church. All in all though, I feel pretty good this evening. Just kinda here. I keep thinking about Margie lying in the hospital with tubes and IV's coming out of her, doctors not giving her much hope to ever walk again and for some sick reason, it makes me happy about my little gripes and hurts.
On a lighter note, I am reading a book called "The Orange Trees of Versailles". It is a French (yea, I know, I'm not all that enamored of the French nowadays either) tale about a young girl in the 1700's. It is very good. The translation lacks a little but the book reads like an old fashioned tale with its heroin and villain. Even though it is a small book, I would only recommend it to 14 and older.
School started for me today. I am taking 2 classes online this semester. I will have 4 more classes left to take after this in order to graduate. I can't wait!
On a lighter note, I am reading a book called "The Orange Trees of Versailles". It is a French (yea, I know, I'm not all that enamored of the French nowadays either) tale about a young girl in the 1700's. It is very good. The translation lacks a little but the book reads like an old fashioned tale with its heroin and villain. Even though it is a small book, I would only recommend it to 14 and older.
School started for me today. I am taking 2 classes online this semester. I will have 4 more classes left to take after this in order to graduate. I can't wait!









