Friday, August 20, 2004
Cleaning
I cleaned out Shawn's room today. I thought it would make me cry but it didn't. He is a slob! I thought I taught him better but when I cleaned under his bed, there was candy wrappers and empty pop cans, etc. The room looks better and when he comes back he will be comfy.
I have been very iratible today. Fortunately, no one has been around me. My youngest (Mat) and my husband are watching a DVD (CSI) and I am playing Boggle while downloading some fixes to my computer. It is a piece. The internet keeps locking up. We have a cable modem and I'm not sure if it is suppose to do that or not. Anyway, I logged onto http://www.softwarepatch.com and am installing some patches. Real exciting Friday night.
I have been very iratible today. Fortunately, no one has been around me. My youngest (Mat) and my husband are watching a DVD (CSI) and I am playing Boggle while downloading some fixes to my computer. It is a piece. The internet keeps locking up. We have a cable modem and I'm not sure if it is suppose to do that or not. Anyway, I logged onto http://www.softwarepatch.com and am installing some patches. Real exciting Friday night.









