Friday, August 27, 2004

Down and Out in Paris and London

I am reading a book by George Orwell (you know the guy; wrote "1984"). It is very entertaining. The first part of the book is about a man's adventures in Paris. I am also reading "CandyFreak" which I am. This book is hilarious! I can't read it before bed either cause it makes my mouth water the descriptions of the candy are that well done.

Margie was moved last night to a different hospital. She can talk now but has not yet been able to eat. She is still on a ventilator. Still no signs that she may walk again. It is kinda soon though. Her mom and dad look wiped out. I would be too if I were there every waking hour of the day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?