Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Migraine
I have a migraine tonight. The pain keeps me awake. So, here I am sitting in front of a computer, straining my eyes. It's not so bad. I've had worse.
Went to visit Margie again today. I read to her for a little while. She was moved from ICU which is a great thing! But there still is no hope from the doctors that she'll ever walk again. She isn't even stable enough to have a food IV placed in her (not sure what that is called). I'm going to see her again on Friday.
Played tennis with Mat, Rick (hubby) and Brandi (step-daughter). It is still hot outside (around 99 degrees) but there is a breeze that is a little cooler. At least I didn't feel like I was walking into a blow dryer. We really have had a mild summer here in Arizona. I am very grateful for that. It did reach 115 but didn't linger as it has in past summers. I hate the summers here. The winters are beautiful though!
Went to visit Margie again today. I read to her for a little while. She was moved from ICU which is a great thing! But there still is no hope from the doctors that she'll ever walk again. She isn't even stable enough to have a food IV placed in her (not sure what that is called). I'm going to see her again on Friday.
Played tennis with Mat, Rick (hubby) and Brandi (step-daughter). It is still hot outside (around 99 degrees) but there is a breeze that is a little cooler. At least I didn't feel like I was walking into a blow dryer. We really have had a mild summer here in Arizona. I am very grateful for that. It did reach 115 but didn't linger as it has in past summers. I hate the summers here. The winters are beautiful though!









