Wednesday, August 11, 2004
My first post
I will start off telling a little about myself.
I am 38 years old. I have 2 sons, Mathew - 15 and Shawn- 18 both by my first husband. My husband is Rick and he has 2 daughters, Brandi - 14 and Rikki - 17. We live in Arizona. I really don't like living here except in the winter when it is cold all over the country.
I had thyroid cancer when I was 24. In another post I will talk more about that.
I love to travel! I have been to Ireland, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and only the western states of the U.S. I hope to do more traveling as my kids slowly leave home to make their way in life.
I am a graduate student through the University of Arizona. Most of the classes I take online. I am earning my Master's degree in Library Sciences.
I love reading almost as much as I love traveling (I just get to read more often because it is cheap).
I am blogging because I need to write things down and keep a history. This is the easiest and trendiest way to do it at the moment.
Enough for now. Will post more soon...
I am 38 years old. I have 2 sons, Mathew - 15 and Shawn- 18 both by my first husband. My husband is Rick and he has 2 daughters, Brandi - 14 and Rikki - 17. We live in Arizona. I really don't like living here except in the winter when it is cold all over the country.
I had thyroid cancer when I was 24. In another post I will talk more about that.
I love to travel! I have been to Ireland, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and only the western states of the U.S. I hope to do more traveling as my kids slowly leave home to make their way in life.
I am a graduate student through the University of Arizona. Most of the classes I take online. I am earning my Master's degree in Library Sciences.
I love reading almost as much as I love traveling (I just get to read more often because it is cheap).
I am blogging because I need to write things down and keep a history. This is the easiest and trendiest way to do it at the moment.
Enough for now. Will post more soon...









