Thursday, September 09, 2004

Anniversary

It is my husband's and my 4th anniversary today. If we weren't separated we would probably go to a nice dinner or something. He is talking about therapy (for us) but I'm not sure it will help.

I am procrastinating again. I have two papers due next week and I need to get started on them. Grad papers are hard!

I am feeling better than I have been. My depression is almost gone. I hope I haven't passed it on to my boys. Genetics suck!

My purse was found! One of the librarians (one I didn't talk to) found it and locked it away for me. Bless her.

Things are looking up. I am going to bale out of talking books this week to start my papers. Since I have Friday off, I will work on them and go see Margie.

I finish a great book called So B. It by Sarah Weeks. It is a fast read. It is about a 12/13 year old girl, Heidi, who's mother is mentally handicapped. With the help of their neighbor who has agoraphobia (panic attacks, can't leave house) she is homeschooled. Heidi starts finding hints about her mother and her mother's past life and finally finds some major clues that she has to follow through with. I loved this book. The concept is new and it is a story about survival.

Comments:
Hi: Just stumbled on your blog and it seems like we have a couple things in common. I'm a mom in school, too. Good luck on your papers. And I'm sorry about the anniversary.

God bless.
 
hi kim, i also stumbled upon your blog... i have read the giver several times and had forgotten that it is my favorite book for teens...

if you have not been going through "next blog" do; perhaps you will come upon mine at http://toothdigger.blogspot.com

hang in there, and remember god loves you and has a purpose for your life...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?