Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Anxiety
I am half way off my medication now. The only thing I am experiencing is anxiety. Sometimes it is high. Especially when someone is displeased with me or something. I am also experiencing the strangest, most vivid dreams. I used to dream like this when I would miss my meds when I was on Prozac. It is cool but I don't want to wake up.
Margie is doing a lot better. She is moving to a rehab that is just up the street from where I live. She is actually using her right hand to do things like use the remote for the t.v. She has such a long way to go though.
School is so stressful. I never know whether or not I am caught up. I just think I am and I look at the discussion board and the teacher reminds us of something I need to finish or be working on. I hate school!!!
Margie is doing a lot better. She is moving to a rehab that is just up the street from where I live. She is actually using her right hand to do things like use the remote for the t.v. She has such a long way to go though.
School is so stressful. I never know whether or not I am caught up. I just think I am and I look at the discussion board and the teacher reminds us of something I need to finish or be working on. I hate school!!!










