Monday, September 20, 2004
Better
Finally I am better. I still have a bit of congestion but man, I feel better.
Studied for 2 1/2 hours today. Don't know if it will do any good. We'll see I suppose. I am sick of analyzing information behaviors. Sometimes scientists do research on things that really don't need to be looked at anymore. This stuff is boring!!!
I have a new blog. It is called Library Doozies and contains different stories about the stupid things people do and ask in the library. We just created it last night so don't expect a lot just yet. It should be good though!
Studied for 2 1/2 hours today. Don't know if it will do any good. We'll see I suppose. I am sick of analyzing information behaviors. Sometimes scientists do research on things that really don't need to be looked at anymore. This stuff is boring!!!
I have a new blog. It is called Library Doozies and contains different stories about the stupid things people do and ask in the library. We just created it last night so don't expect a lot just yet. It should be good though!









