Saturday, September 25, 2004

Dewey Decimators

My son got his hair cut today. It is cute but it is very feminine. I would never tell him I think it looks feminine. I am actually very proud that he will make a fashion statement. He is nice looking and wears nice clothes. I shouldn't worry about what other people might say to him. Man, being a mom is hard. It is really making me old fast.

I practiced baseball with the library team this morning and I think I got too much sun cause tonight I have a headache. The name of the team is the Dewey Decimators (cute huh?). I play catcher. I can usually hit the ball but not very far outfield. I can catch but not very well. I can throw but not well at all. I practice every year and every year I seem to not get any better.



Comments:
I can't throw as far as my mailbox. Cudos to you for trying!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?