Thursday, September 02, 2004

Frustration with CSS

I can't figure out how to change my template. I'm trying to change my side bar and I am extremely frustrated. I need to learn more CSS. I wish I were able to just drag and drop things and change fonts by highlighting and selecting from a drop down box like you can from Word.

Today has been normal. I got up and read my emails from school. We have to write a research paper on why research in library sciences benefits society. Whoopee! Fortunately it only has to be 600 words.

Mat and I were able to get him all caught up in his classes so he starts from scratch again. He has already missed 2 days of school and they started Aug. 12.

I had a long talk with my dad which is unusual. He and my mom aren't doing so good. They are having their 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday. He told me that they may end up divorced because my mom is doing strange stuff. I wish I could give all the details of my mom's "strange stuff" that I know about. She is part of the reason I moved to Arizona. They live in Utah by the way.

Other good news; my dad has pretty much talked Shawn out of going to school to become a mechanic. I'm so glad because he would get bored with it so quickly. I know my son and he gets started on a project and let's it go half way through. So I am glad that dad talked to him about it. I hate getting bad news from home but it is really nice to get good news once in a while!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?