Tuesday, September 28, 2004
May 2005 Hurry Up!
I am so bogged down with school right now. I'm not very organized and I'm not sure what, if anything I need to be doing. I need to go over stuff again.
I heard from a good friend of mine tonight. He sent me an email. His name is Clark. He used to be my boss when I lived in Utah. I haven't seen or heard from him for about 3 years. It was good to know he still thinks about me.
I am finally taking the new anti depressants. I'm not sure what they will feel like. So far I haven't had any really bad days with the exception of yesterday. I felt like someone was continually throwing me up against a wall. My head was not clear at all. It was bad. Thankfully, I am feeling half way normal.
Tomorrow I visit teach then I'm going to the temple. Afterward, my friend and I will probably go eat and then I will come home and study until work. What a day! Thurs. is just as busy. Friday is too. When will it end? After school is finished! Next May. Hurry up!!!
I heard from a good friend of mine tonight. He sent me an email. His name is Clark. He used to be my boss when I lived in Utah. I haven't seen or heard from him for about 3 years. It was good to know he still thinks about me.
I am finally taking the new anti depressants. I'm not sure what they will feel like. So far I haven't had any really bad days with the exception of yesterday. I felt like someone was continually throwing me up against a wall. My head was not clear at all. It was bad. Thankfully, I am feeling half way normal.
Tomorrow I visit teach then I'm going to the temple. Afterward, my friend and I will probably go eat and then I will come home and study until work. What a day! Thurs. is just as busy. Friday is too. When will it end? After school is finished! Next May. Hurry up!!!









