Sunday, October 17, 2004
Shawn
I talked to my son Shawn last night. He is becoming more and more of a hermit. He doesn't mind not going out like he used to or seeing his friends. Although he does let it slip that he misses them. He always says he misses us. I wish he would come home for Thanksgiving. If he doesn't, I think we will try to go there for Christmas. It is a good 12 hour drive from Phoenix. My husband isn't working or we would fly. As it is, driving may be too expensive. We'll see.
Mathew is getting over a virus which means I will be getting it soon. He is just like I used to be in school. I got everything that went around. I even had Mono once. It was awful! I hope this winter isn't going to be a bad one for colds and flu.
My husband was so funny yesterday. He was singing and laughing. He doesn't do that very often and we enjoyed it a lot. I wish he would be that way more often. It would sure make my life a lot better. Mathew and I try to be as upbeat as possible but life can get you down at times. That is an understatement!
Mathew is getting over a virus which means I will be getting it soon. He is just like I used to be in school. I got everything that went around. I even had Mono once. It was awful! I hope this winter isn't going to be a bad one for colds and flu.
My husband was so funny yesterday. He was singing and laughing. He doesn't do that very often and we enjoyed it a lot. I wish he would be that way more often. It would sure make my life a lot better. Mathew and I try to be as upbeat as possible but life can get you down at times. That is an understatement!









