Monday, November 22, 2004

It's Raining!

I love it when it rains in the desert. I've said it before in my blog but I have to reiterate. It is beautiful! Besides, we don't see rain much here in Arizona. The summer's bring the "monsoon's" if you can call them that. More like major windstorms. Kinda scary. Rain is a welcome change.

My son Mathew who is a sophomore in high school is driving me nuts. He has Geometry and Biology this semester (among his other classes) and he is failing both. He keeps telling me he is trying and short of going to class for him I have done everything I and his teachers can think of to help the kid out. He is lazy for one thing. He hates to do homework or study. Join the crowd I tell him. Not many kids love to do those things.

I am finished with the green daisy washcloth and am trying to finish up the red and white scarf. I am going to start on a light grey chenille daisy washcloth soon. It is just with school, I can only knit for about an hour at night when I'm not working. I want to knit all the time! I love it. I don't have a digital camera that will upload picture to our computer anymore. Hubby loaded Windows XP not too long ago and now a lot of things won't work at all. So I'm thinking I will ask for a new one for Christmas. The one I have now is old anyway.

I may not be getting anything for Christmas cause ASU sent me an email telling me that I had to pay for Spring 2005 classes before Dec. 14 or they would drop me. $1500! That is on top of the $900 for the Winter class I have to pay for in a week to the UofA. EEEEhhhhh!!!! School is so expensive. I am so glad I am almost finished.

I will definately try to take more pictures of my knitting before Christmas and somehow get them posted. If anyone cares. I do like to look at other people's stuff though so hopefully someone will like mine!

Comments:
WOW! I've been so crazy budy that I have gotten behind on my blog surfing.

1) I LOVE the new look. Very warm!

2) LOVE the knitting. The scarves are GORGEOUS!

3) I can relate to the lazy kid thing.

4) Yes school is DEFINITELY crazy expensive. I have to pay out of pocket for my grad classes next semester. I am not looking forward to it.
 
Hi! I like your blog! I was just wondering if you knew about the new breakthrough discovery in medicine that can cure or prevent any disease called Glycobiology? www.jonathanwellness.com or www.glycogirl.blogspot.com It's all about the cells in our body communicating and strengthening our immune system. My sisters had an incurable disease and are now symtom free after going on these products, and I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about getting cancer or anything. It's been wonderful sharing with those who are sick and watching them get off their toxic Pharmacy drugs and feeling 100% healthy and have way more energy. I just wanted you to know about it! Have a great day - if you are interested in some info please email me at linaya@mts.net
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?