Monday, November 01, 2004
What Kind of Knitter am I?
I took this quiz today. I have finished a pair of mittens and a cute daisy shaped washcloth that I will take a picture of and post when they are complete. My step-daughters and niece will love the scarves I am making them. Now if I could just muster up the motivation for my school work...
You appear to be a Knitting Apprentice.
You've got the basics down pat and you might just
be falling in love with this hobby. Big
needles, funky yarns and simple shapes are the
name of the game, but it doesn't mean you don't
experiment a bit, here and there. As an
apprentice, you probably fall back on other
people to get you through those rough spots,
and if you don't know anyone who knits, you
probably have a few books or online sources to
tap.
http://marniemaclean.com
You appear to be a Knitting Apprentice.
You've got the basics down pat and you might just
be falling in love with this hobby. Big
needles, funky yarns and simple shapes are the
name of the game, but it doesn't mean you don't
experiment a bit, here and there. As an
apprentice, you probably fall back on other
people to get you through those rough spots,
and if you don't know anyone who knits, you
probably have a few books or online sources to
tap.
http://marniemaclean.com










