Monday, December 13, 2004
Forties and soon enough I will be...
Anyway, here is 10 more things for my list:
41. I am inconsistent at times. I may say that I love green beans today and tomorrow despise them.
42. When I get stressed I start to forget things. Like putting on my make-up before going out. Very embarrassing.
43. I've always wanted to have long hair. When I was little my mother kept it short. When I was a teen I tried to grow it out but it never made it past my shoulders. Now I try to grow it out and it makes me look older and I don't like that. I'll be 40 in a year and a half and I don't need to look older.
44. I have kissed the Blarney Stone. We went to Ireland in 2001 and of all the things we saw Blarney Castle was not the most impressive. I would have to say that the Torc waterfalls and Bunratty Castle were the 2 coolest things I saw. Also the Derry Pennisula.
45. I do not like to compete. Some people thrive on it. I'm not good at much and tend to lose when I compete therefore I hate it.
46. I don't really have a favorite color. I guess it depends on my mood and the day as to what my favorite color is.
47. I am a pile person. A pile person is someone who makes piles of things to get them out of the way or to do them in order (top being first and so forth).
48. My favorite fruit is peaches if they are from Utah in August. If you haven't had a peach from Utah, I highly recommend going there for one! In late July or early August they are starting to ripen. The cherries are delicious there also.
49. I prefer fiction to non-fiction although if the non-fiction book is entertaining and funny, I usually will not be able to put it down. Two of my favorite non-fiction books from 2004 are Stiff by Mary Roach and Candy Freak by Steve Almond.
50. I hate running or jogging. I think I am going to die from not being able to breath. Also everything on my body seems made of jello when I run and it isn't a pleasant feeling.
Enough for tonight. I am working and shouldn't really be doing this! But it is slow and I am bored.
47. My hubby is a pile person. It drives me nuts when the piles get made to get stuff out of the way and instead of dealing with it later, he just makes piles out of the piles. Ugh!
50. I despise running. The only way I'd run is if I'm being chased :)
How are finals going? Are you done yet? I have 2 more...tomorrow! ACK!
<< Home










