Thursday, December 16, 2004

I have tried 3 times to post my next 10 things but for some reason I either have to end it in the middle because of computer problems or I get busy and can't finish. Well tonight I'm gonna getter done.

51. I love Christmas music. Not holiday music -- CHRISTmas music. I wish Christmas wasn't so commercialized. It has taken the whole meaning away.

52. I have been divorced once.

53. I have no pets. I love dogs and cats but my husband and my step-daughters are allergic to cats. The hubby won't let us get a dog cause we live in a small house with virtually no backyard. We have a swimming pool in the backyard instead. I would love a cute little puppy!

54. I hate it when smokers throw their cigarette butts out the window.

55. I love Vespa motor scooters. I want to buy one to ride to work when I become a full-fledged librarian. I'll put my hair in a bun and wear really ugly clothes and ride my Vespa to work!

56. I have a tattoo on my ankle. It is a theatre arts masks similar to this -- . Mine are orange and purple and about 12 years old. I wish I could get rid of it easily.

57. I've had stitches twice. I was 6 and 12 when the accidents happened. The first involved my head, a shetland pony and a barbed wire fence. The second involved my right thigh, feral kittens and a piece of rusty steel.

58. I love burnt marshmallows. Whenever we go camping and can make a campfire we always roast marshmallows. I have always liked the taste of burnt ones.

59. I subscribe to Real Simple and Martha Stewart Magazines.

60. I love the movies. T.V. not so much.

That's it for tonight.

Comments:
Whycome (that was one of my daughter's words when she was little) you want to get rid of the tatoo?
 
Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?