Monday, December 06, 2004

Installment #2 of Me

It has rained here for 2 days straight! Some people may say so what? Well, we live in the desert and it never rains this much. At least not since I've lived here (8 years now). We have been in severe drought conditions for about 3 years. Hopefully, this will help us out with the drought. Anyway, the 2nd installment of things about me and things I like:

11. I have a huge sweet tooth. Probably why I can't lose weight.

12. I'm a very nervous person although as I've aged I've become a little more mellow. You can probably tell by all the stuff going on in my life, I can't stand to be idle.

13. My full first name is Kim. Not Kimberly. And I don't have a middle name. My maiden name was so long (14 letters) and, with me being the first born, my parents decided that naming me anything very long would be just cruel. They went on to name my brothers Joseph Wayne and Bruce Lee (no kidding, this is his name). I've excluded the last name for security reasons.

14. I read at least 2 books at a time. Always have. It is like changing a channel on the t.v. for me.

15. I hated high school. The boys were cruel (with the exception of a very few). The girls were cruel too come to think of it.

16. I'm a cancer survivor. I had thyroid cancer at age 24. All clear now although I have to go to a doctor to be checked out yearly (medications, etc.).

17. I wanted to have a brood of kids. By a brood I mean over 6. Two was my limit I guess. And two step daughters.

18. I have always dreamed of living in England. My husband thinks I wouldn't do well cause it rains so much there but I think I would be o.k. I love the green of the land, the people, and the customs.

19. I used to ride barrels on horses in rodeo's when I was in the 4H club in high school. A lot of people who know me can't believe this about me. I guess it's because I hate country music and western clothing.

20. When I get my master's degree I want to be a Young Adult Librarian.

Ten things are a lot. I don't know how people pull 100 things out in one sitting.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?