Sunday, December 05, 2004

Me

I've been looking at other blogs and am quite interested in the top 100 lists of people. I am a list person myself. I just don't think that it would be that interesting to other people. So I will type 10 interesting things about me and just things about me each time I post until I have 100 things.

  1. I have brown hair and brown eyes.
  2. I grew up in Vernal, Utah (very small town).
  3. I am 5' 6" to 5' 7" depending on the shoes and the day.
  4. I have to straighten my hair with a flat iron because it is wavy and I hate it.
  5. Bathing does nothing for me. Some people can take a bubble bath and feel like a new person. Not me. Showers for me baby!
  6. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi.
  7. I am becoming a bird watcher. How boring is that? I walk, daily, at a riparian area near my home and there are some awesome birds there. Never really liked birds all that much til I started walking there everyday.
  8. I hate computers. Not everything about them. I like to browse websites and blogs but my job at the library is to fix them therefore I hate them.
  9. I still read in bed with a flashlight. I did this as a little girl and I don't know why but it is easier to me than a lamp.
  10. I don't have many friends. This isn't something that I am proud of or I want pity for. It is just the way it is. I am quirky and I think a lot of people don't like quirky.

That was hard. I don't know that I will be able to do 100. We'll see.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?