Monday, January 03, 2005
Last Post
O.k. I've read my last post. How depressing. Sorry.
I have made my New Year's Resolution's and here they are:
1. I resolve to exercise at least 3 times a week.
2. I resolve to be nicer to my family no matter how much they make me angry.
3. I resolve to do more for others.
There are more but that is all I can think of right now.
I am still in shock over the tsunami disaster in Asia. I wish that I could do more than just donate money. I have been hearing people complain that it is after Christmas and they have no more money. What about the poor people in Asia? They have nothing. Some don't even have families now. I can give up movies, eating out, buying a new pair of pants, getting my hair done, heck, I could even give up eating a few meals to help these poor souls out. We can be so selfish sometimes.
I have made my New Year's Resolution's and here they are:
1. I resolve to exercise at least 3 times a week.
2. I resolve to be nicer to my family no matter how much they make me angry.
3. I resolve to do more for others.
There are more but that is all I can think of right now.
I am still in shock over the tsunami disaster in Asia. I wish that I could do more than just donate money. I have been hearing people complain that it is after Christmas and they have no more money. What about the poor people in Asia? They have nothing. Some don't even have families now. I can give up movies, eating out, buying a new pair of pants, getting my hair done, heck, I could even give up eating a few meals to help these poor souls out. We can be so selfish sometimes.









