Sunday, January 09, 2005

More

Class is over. Project is mailed. Now I will resume my 100 list. Hopefully I can get it done before I start classes next week.

71. I haven't said this in a while . . . I HATE SCHOOL!!!

72. My favorite candy bar right now is Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. During holidays I like the specialized chocolate and marshmallow heart's or santa's or whatever. Those are good!

73. I hate WalMart. A mile away from us KMart built a big building about a year ago. However, with all of their financial problems, they've never been able to open it. So they are selling it. Instead of buying the building, WalMart purchased the land right next to it and are building a SuperWalMart. What a waste.

74. I like to shop at Target. I hope they don't become like WalMart. I find WalMart's merchandise cheap.

75. I've been told I look good in bright colors. My mom tells me I look horrid in pastels. Red is a good color for me.

76. I don't like confrontation. I will wimp out rather than confront someone.

77. I'd rather read than watch T.V. T.V. is crap. I will watch it when there is a good movie on the old movie channel or PBS. For the most part it is crap.

78. My husband is hooked on T.V. He will watch episodes of CSI and Law and Order over and over again. He can't seem to pull himself away. It doesn't help our relationship.

79. I love little kids. They warm my heart!

80. I like to eat out. Cooking is not my forte. I hate to clean up after myself/family too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?