Thursday, January 27, 2005
My week's until May
It has been a busy couple of weeks since school has started. I spend Monday mornings cleaning, then I walk, come home, shower and go to school. After school (3 p.m.) I drive about 30 miles to work.
Tuesday's are a lot easier. I visit Margie in the afternoon, walk in the late morning, read and answer emails in the morning.
Wednesday's are a whirlwind. I get up, read, look at email, and clean up a bit. Then I start out to ASU campus. At 12:30 or so I arrive and walk to class. If it is a sunny day, which it wasn't yesterday, I will sit out under a tree and knit until class starts. A few people look at me a little funny but I don't care. Sometimes I have to find another bench to sit on because some college kid will sit to close to me and lite a cigarette. The first whiffs of cigarette smoke remind me of my grandparents who used to smoke when I was very little so I don't mind, but after about 1 minute of it, I have to move. After class (3 p.m.) I will either go to the library or to the student union and read, knit or study until 5:30 or so. Then I will walk to my second class. It lets out at 9 p.m.
Thursdays are spent cleaning up a little, then driving to Phoenix to volunteer at the Talking Books library. After volunteering about 3 hours, I drive back to Mesa to work.
Fridays are great! I have the day off and can make it what I will.
Saturdays are okay -- everyone is home so I try to get everyone to pitch in and clean up the house and our very small yard. You'd think I was pulling teeth from their heads!
Sunday's it's church in the morning and work in the afternoon then a nice meal with all of us attending. Family home evening is next. Afterwards I usually watch Masterpiece Theatre. And begin again!!!
Tuesday's are a lot easier. I visit Margie in the afternoon, walk in the late morning, read and answer emails in the morning.
Wednesday's are a whirlwind. I get up, read, look at email, and clean up a bit. Then I start out to ASU campus. At 12:30 or so I arrive and walk to class. If it is a sunny day, which it wasn't yesterday, I will sit out under a tree and knit until class starts. A few people look at me a little funny but I don't care. Sometimes I have to find another bench to sit on because some college kid will sit to close to me and lite a cigarette. The first whiffs of cigarette smoke remind me of my grandparents who used to smoke when I was very little so I don't mind, but after about 1 minute of it, I have to move. After class (3 p.m.) I will either go to the library or to the student union and read, knit or study until 5:30 or so. Then I will walk to my second class. It lets out at 9 p.m.
Thursdays are spent cleaning up a little, then driving to Phoenix to volunteer at the Talking Books library. After volunteering about 3 hours, I drive back to Mesa to work.
Fridays are great! I have the day off and can make it what I will.
Saturdays are okay -- everyone is home so I try to get everyone to pitch in and clean up the house and our very small yard. You'd think I was pulling teeth from their heads!
Sunday's it's church in the morning and work in the afternoon then a nice meal with all of us attending. Family home evening is next. Afterwards I usually watch Masterpiece Theatre. And begin again!!!










