Monday, February 07, 2005
School
I am taking two really great classes this semester. The first is called Teaching Adolescents Literature. We read a lot of young adult literature which is right up my alley. The professor is funny and you can tell she loves teaching. There are even 2 students from the library school taking it as well. About 40 students.
The second class is Writing Memoirs. We have read a really wonderful memoir called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominque Bauby. It is around 100 pages; an easy read. I highly recommend it. Anyway, the professor has us write 8-10 pages of a story in our lives. It is a really nice class. Around 16 students.
School is less stressful this semester, thankfully! After last semester and all its horrors, I couldn't deal with another one. Even though I will be finished in June I think I would have quit. I doubt I would have quit; I'm not really like that. If I start something as big as a degree, I try to finish it.
The second class is Writing Memoirs. We have read a really wonderful memoir called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominque Bauby. It is around 100 pages; an easy read. I highly recommend it. Anyway, the professor has us write 8-10 pages of a story in our lives. It is a really nice class. Around 16 students.
School is less stressful this semester, thankfully! After last semester and all its horrors, I couldn't deal with another one. Even though I will be finished in June I think I would have quit. I doubt I would have quit; I'm not really like that. If I start something as big as a degree, I try to finish it.
Comments:
<< Home
So glad this semester is a better one! Mine is horrendous, mostly because I am in graduate school and my classes are all at night. I HATE late classes.
And guess what? I started working this semester in the library - in special collections. I figured you'd get a kick out of that!
Hope all is well!
And guess what? I started working this semester in the library - in special collections. I figured you'd get a kick out of that!
Hope all is well!
Hi Kim, was just wondering where you are since you haven´t blogged lately... Hope everything´s alright!
-Milla-
Post a Comment
-Milla-
<< Home










