Monday, March 07, 2005
School
Hi everyone!
I've been sick the last couple of days and with mid-terms this week I haven't had time to post. What a weekend. Don't you hate it when have the weekend off work and you get sick. Blah! I have no idea when I will post again. My son and I are going up to Utah to visit Shawn during spring break. This is a picture of my 16 year old (now) son when he was 3 years old. I took this picture of him when I was taking him to the babysitter's. He wasn't happy.

I've been sick the last couple of days and with mid-terms this week I haven't had time to post. What a weekend. Don't you hate it when have the weekend off work and you get sick. Blah! I have no idea when I will post again. My son and I are going up to Utah to visit Shawn during spring break. This is a picture of my 16 year old (now) son when he was 3 years old. I took this picture of him when I was taking him to the babysitter's. He wasn't happy.

Comments:
<< Home
That is definitely not a happy face! :)
Hope school is going well for you. I was sick over Spring Break here - go figure.
Post a Comment
Hope school is going well for you. I was sick over Spring Break here - go figure.
<< Home










