Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Allergies and School

I don't have allergies to air bourne things. Never have. My brothers both have hay fever. This year, because we have had so much rain, everything has bloomed. I caught a cold and now am having a heck of a time trying to get rid of it because of all the stuff floating around in the air. At least that's my theory. It could just be a bad cold.

I am at work now. Seems like this is the only time I have to post. School is ending and I will have more time to post and keep everyone bored silly.

My youngest son has his first job at a nearby dollar store. How do dollar stores stay in business? I mean, a lot of the stuff in dollar stores are junk but there are somethings that are clearly worth more than $1.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?