Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blah night

Working tonight. In a very blah mood. The weather is maybe what is causing this mood. Don't know.

Mathew flunked 2 classes and has to take 6 weeks of summer school classes to make them up. $300. He could have done them for free but no, he has to screw around and flunk. They weren't elective classes either. One was Geometry, the other was Life Science. So he will be going to school at 7:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. then work. All summer. We also took his car away as it is a big distraction to him.

What am I doing wrong? Both of my boys have had an awful time in school. I didn't think Shawn would graduate. Now Mat is having a hard time. Maybe it is because I have to work a lot of nights.

Girl's camp is coming up and I will be going. This is with our church. I love to camp. I know a lot of girls don't. My step-daughters hate it.

Lost is over as well as Revelations for the season. These were the 2 shows on t.v. I actually watched. I hate t.v. with the exception of the Turner Classic Movie channel and HGTV. And sometimes I hate watching them. Is something wrong with me?

K, that is twice I've asked if something is wrong with me. It is time to sign off.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?