Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Oprah thinks it works

I have started a new diet as of yesterday. I eat nothing I don't make myself. Fish, chicken, eggs, veggies and fruit. I haven't given up my Diet Pepsi yet but that comes next. I'm drinking a lot more water and I am trying to walk for at least 30 minutes a day. My inspiration? Don't laugh...Oprah Winfrey. I know, I know, how corny is that. I watched her show on Monday and the things she said weren't rubbish. I mean, look at her. She used to be tubby. Now she is a size 10 or something like that. So, since I'm not in school until July, I will be torturing myself with lack of food.

Comments:
Yoga is also great...

Good luck. Now it makes two of us. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?