Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Updates
Guess what I did this morning? Not what I usually do which is run my self ragged trying to get the house clean, school work done and all the other stuff that comes with being a mom/wife. No, I sat at my computer and played Weboggle for an hour, took a long shower and got ready to go to work. I have one final left for this semester and it is next Wednesday so I am pretty much done with school for Spring 2005. No other classes until July. I'm so happy about that. School stresses me out. Although, I have to say that the classes I took this semester were very enjoyable.
Mathew, my youngest son, has been grounded from his car for 3 weeks tomorrow. He ditched school and also lied about where he told us he was going to be one night. It isn't really his whereabouts that was so infuriating but his lying to us.
Shawn, my oldest, is flying in to Phoenix tomorrow morning. He is taking a girl to Senior Prom. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. He doesn't tell us about girls cause Rick teases him so bad. Anyway, I'm really excited for him to be home. Even if its only for 4 days.
Mathew, my youngest son, has been grounded from his car for 3 weeks tomorrow. He ditched school and also lied about where he told us he was going to be one night. It isn't really his whereabouts that was so infuriating but his lying to us.
Shawn, my oldest, is flying in to Phoenix tomorrow morning. He is taking a girl to Senior Prom. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. He doesn't tell us about girls cause Rick teases him so bad. Anyway, I'm really excited for him to be home. Even if its only for 4 days.









