Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Exercise

I've gotta get back on my exercise routine and eating better. I haven't gained any weight but I feel like a tub of lard. My pants are tight and my stomach is a full inch over my waistband. Yuck! I wish liposuction wasn't so expensive.

My husband and I are trying to decide if we should move to California, with his aging parents who need the help, or not. It is a hard decision. His girls live here in Arizona. His job could transfer him as their headquarters is in Southern California. I could get a job as a librarian-there are always jobs available there. I would love to live in So Cal. But I don't know that it is going to happen.

Hot here. 111 degrees today. I'm very thankful for my indoors job!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?