Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hades/Phoenix

It has been unseasonably nice here in Arizona...until this week. Today the high is 113. If you've never experienced heat like this, let's hope you don't. If hell is this hot, I'd better clean up my act. Summers have not been my favorite part of living in Arizona. Winters are wonderful! They are in the mid 70's and some winters it doesn't even rain. I like it when it rains though. Anyway, I feel really sorry for those unfortunate souls who have to work outside. Cities don't do the smarter thing and wait until 7 or 8 at night and have work crews work when it is at least 20 degrees cooler. No, they make them work in the middle of the day when they can get heat stroke and sun stroke. I am grateful for air conditioning and a cool library!

So, I think all my readers have quit reading cause no one has been commenting so I am just writing a journal for myself now. Which is o.k. because that is what I started this for anyway.

Father's Day was nice for my husband. His dad is ill though. He has geriatric jaundice. In a man his age (91) it can be lethal. Rick was really upset. His dad was going to the hospital yesterday to see what could be done if anything. We were giving them a day and then we will call to find out what is going on.

Comments:
Hi :) I´m still reading, just been a little lazy commenting. :)
 
OMGosh, I'm catching up and reading. Keep writing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?