Wednesday, June 15, 2005
New colors
Well, I got tired of the old colors. So what do you think of the new ones?
I just got back from a 4 day girls camp in the woods. Actually it was about 3 hours from Mesa in the mountains near the Mogollon Rim in Arizona. It was beautiful up there. Better yet, the temperature was near perfect. Except at night. It was burrrrr chilly! Anyway, I was the camp director for our ward. I was pretty stressed out. The girls were well behaved but I had a hard time motivating them to help. We stayed in tents that hold 7 people each. There were 4 7-man tents for our ward. We had 2 big canvas covers to go over the kitchen area and the eating area. I love to camp! Unfortunately, I got dehydrated because I don't take good care of myself when I have a job to do that is stressful.
Now I have to look forward (I'm not) to my last class which starts on July 1. Blah!!! I will be very glad when it is over though! I hate school.
I just got back from a 4 day girls camp in the woods. Actually it was about 3 hours from Mesa in the mountains near the Mogollon Rim in Arizona. It was beautiful up there. Better yet, the temperature was near perfect. Except at night. It was burrrrr chilly! Anyway, I was the camp director for our ward. I was pretty stressed out. The girls were well behaved but I had a hard time motivating them to help. We stayed in tents that hold 7 people each. There were 4 7-man tents for our ward. We had 2 big canvas covers to go over the kitchen area and the eating area. I love to camp! Unfortunately, I got dehydrated because I don't take good care of myself when I have a job to do that is stressful.
Now I have to look forward (I'm not) to my last class which starts on July 1. Blah!!! I will be very glad when it is over though! I hate school.









