Friday, July 29, 2005
Last day at work for a week
We are going to the beach for a week! I'm so excited. I need a vacation so bad. Work sucks. The good thing is I am a Librarian! I graduated last week. SSSSoooooo happy. No more school.
Mathew is home from Utah. My mom called me a couple of days before he came home to try to get me to leave him in Utah for the rest of his high school years. What? I told her he will be finishing high school wherever Rick and I are. She then told me that he would end up in juvie. I get so mad at her. She wasn't saying it to be mean towards Mat, she just thinks I am a horrible mother. Thanks mom.
Anyway, I need a vacation like nobody's business. Maybe when I get back I will feel like blogging again.
Mathew is home from Utah. My mom called me a couple of days before he came home to try to get me to leave him in Utah for the rest of his high school years. What? I told her he will be finishing high school wherever Rick and I are. She then told me that he would end up in juvie. I get so mad at her. She wasn't saying it to be mean towards Mat, she just thinks I am a horrible mother. Thanks mom.
Anyway, I need a vacation like nobody's business. Maybe when I get back I will feel like blogging again.











