Monday, August 29, 2005

Como de llamas?

I was feeling a little down this morning. My youngest (Mat) has a girlfriend. His first. It is so lonely now. Actually it has been lonely for a long time because of his rebellious nature but at least he would talk to us. Now he has a girlfriend to talk too.

We are going on a short family vacation to Prescott, Arizona this weekend. Hopefully it will be a good one. Rick and I are prepared to have Mat text messaging and using his phone a lot. Rick has never been to a rodeo before (how did I marry this man?) so we are taking him to his first on Saturday night. I will post when we get back. It should be funny. He hates most country music. So do I but I do like rodeo's. They can be fun.

My friend Jose is teaching me Spanish. Well, he is trying to. So far I've learned I can't trill my r's. I flub up a few words but for the most part Jose says I'm doing well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?