Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Hi again!
Been a while since I posted. I'm feeling a little better.
We went to the beach. The kids had fun. I was a little bored but I got a lot of rest so that is good. I also was able to come back to work feeling a bit better about it (I was a little stressed out). When I got back to work, the staff threw me a surprise party to congratulate me on graduating! I was so surprised. They had a cake and everything.
So going through my email, I come across this website:
www.mess.be/harry-potter-names-female.php
It is kinda cute.
I'm starting to pick up my knitting again. That and trying to sew a few different things.
I started a list of books that I wanted to read a couple of years ago that I have actually been able to look at. It is amazing how low my stress level is now that I am out of school!
We went to the beach. The kids had fun. I was a little bored but I got a lot of rest so that is good. I also was able to come back to work feeling a bit better about it (I was a little stressed out). When I got back to work, the staff threw me a surprise party to congratulate me on graduating! I was so surprised. They had a cake and everything.
So going through my email, I come across this website:
www.mess.be/harry-potter-names-female.php
It is kinda cute.
I'm starting to pick up my knitting again. That and trying to sew a few different things.
I started a list of books that I wanted to read a couple of years ago that I have actually been able to look at. It is amazing how low my stress level is now that I am out of school!









