Saturday, August 27, 2005
new day
I forgot to write about the surprise party some fellow employees threw for me when I got back from the beach. The first day I worked, I came in and they had the staff breakroom decorated and a large cake that said "Congratulations Kim" on it. It was so nice. They even gave me a $45 gift certificate to Amazon.com. It was unexpected. The staff here is so thoughtful. I will miss them when I get a job.
My grandma is well. I call everyday to ask my mother how she is doing. Mom said when she took her to get some clothes, my grandma was like a kid in a candy store. It made my mom sad.
My youngest son (16yo) told us this morning that he is in love. I am trying to take this new the best I can. However, I know that he will grow out of this girl and it will hurt. I don't want him to get hurt but I can't protect him from everything.
My grandma is well. I call everyday to ask my mother how she is doing. Mom said when she took her to get some clothes, my grandma was like a kid in a candy store. It made my mom sad.
My youngest son (16yo) told us this morning that he is in love. I am trying to take this new the best I can. However, I know that he will grow out of this girl and it will hurt. I don't want him to get hurt but I can't protect him from everything.









