Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good news and not so good news

I got the job at the Talking Books Library! I start on the 3rd of Oct. I am happy and sad. Happy to be starting my career as a librarian and sad to leave all the great people I work with now. They have been good and kind to me over the 5 years I have worked there and I will be sad because no matter how much you say you are going to stay in touch, it never seems to work out completely.

Mathew, my youngest, has been having major problems in school. He is failing all of his classes. We've had to take away his cell phone and his internet priveleges are next. I am taking him to a doctor next week to test him for ADHD. I honestly hate the thought of putting him on medication but if it will help him, I'm all for it. I feel really bad for him because I know how hard it is to sit in a classroom for hours on end and try to pay attention, let alone learn something.

Comments:
Yay! Congratulations on your new job!

I´m sorry that you´re having problems with your son... There are a lot of ways to ease ADHD along with medication.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?