Sunday, October 09, 2005
Update
Job:
I feel very overwhelmed. I guess anyone would their first week on the job. But I was given a nice compliment on Friday by one of the librarians who has been there for a long time. She said that I hit the ground running and they were all very impressed. I have had a smile on my face for a day and a half!
Home:
Mathew seems to keep breaking down. He continues to cut himself. He won't even talk about seeing a therapist and we don't know how to help him. He acts as though we are the worst parents in the world. Of course I felt that way about mine when I was that age. My eyes hurt I've cried so much in the past couple of days.
I feel very overwhelmed. I guess anyone would their first week on the job. But I was given a nice compliment on Friday by one of the librarians who has been there for a long time. She said that I hit the ground running and they were all very impressed. I have had a smile on my face for a day and a half!
Home:
Mathew seems to keep breaking down. He continues to cut himself. He won't even talk about seeing a therapist and we don't know how to help him. He acts as though we are the worst parents in the world. Of course I felt that way about mine when I was that age. My eyes hurt I've cried so much in the past couple of days.









