Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy happy, joy joy

Do you have your Christmas shopping done? I haven't even started. I have to buy 3 ipod's which is the easiest thing I have to get. I don't like being rushed when it comes to buying presents. This job has thrown me for a loop. Working full-time is hectic.

We went to my husband's mom's house for Thanksgiving. His brother Randy is a jerk. He thinks he is better than everyone. I hate that. My boys can't stand him. Especially Shawn. Shawn is heavy and Randy gives him attitude or ignores him. The ironic thing is Randy is fat too.

What an attitude to start off the holidays with!

Comments:
I haven´t started yet...and it´s almost Christmas. Ohh no, I did buy something for dad with my sisters. And I ordered something for my sister...almost two months ago, it hasn´t arrived yet. Have to start looking for something else, I have a feeling it won´t come on time. If at all...
I´ve got time the week before Christmas. I hate shopping when the malls are so crowded. I guess I should´ve thought of that a few months ago. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?