Wednesday, January 04, 2006
2006
The holidays were good for my family! We were able to donate a small amount of money to 2 families that needed it. We try to do this every year anonymously. This year it was to a single mother of two and a family whose husband has been in and out of the hospital all year long. It is a good feeling helping those who truly need it.
My husband told me that 2 Mormon missionaries were shot in Virginia yesterday. This makes me sad. Why would someone do such a thing? One of them was killed.
My 88 year old grandmother is coming to visit on Sunday for 2 weeks. I can't wait! She is so sweet and she has had a rough year. I hope to make this a nice visit for her.
Hope all of your holiday's were nice!
My husband told me that 2 Mormon missionaries were shot in Virginia yesterday. This makes me sad. Why would someone do such a thing? One of them was killed.
My 88 year old grandmother is coming to visit on Sunday for 2 weeks. I can't wait! She is so sweet and she has had a rough year. I hope to make this a nice visit for her.
Hope all of your holiday's were nice!









