Saturday, January 28, 2006
Me me me...it's all about me
Work sometimes gets to me. I have patrons who can't hear well and when I speak up they think I'm yelling. I have patrons who aren't getting enough books but after the mail arrives and they have 5 more books that they don't usually have, they call me and freak out. I have more calm patrons and patrons who make my day.
Home sometimes gets to me. My family could care less about my accomplishments. When I helped the young boy from Iraq, not much was said. I guess I need to be less of a needy person? When I graduated from college, nothing was said by any of my family. My friends from the library gave me cards and I was very greatful to them for noticing. Should I say something?
Home sometimes gets to me. My family could care less about my accomplishments. When I helped the young boy from Iraq, not much was said. I guess I need to be less of a needy person? When I graduated from college, nothing was said by any of my family. My friends from the library gave me cards and I was very greatful to them for noticing. Should I say something?










