Sunday, June 15, 2008
June 15, 2008 Sunday
It's Father's Day today. I called my dad this morning. He seemed less than thrilled that it was his day.
This week has been horrendous. Most of the week I've had a migraine. I've had to get things ready for the summer reading program at the library and have been working overtime to get it all done. Then the loan for my condo hit a wall on Thursday. My broker called me in a state because the interest rates had shot up and my loan was not locked in. So we spent the next two days faxing, emailing and snail mailing back and forth trying to get things in place. To make matters worse, because my loan is an FHA loan I am having to do things i wouldn't normally have to do. My parents are loaning me the down payment but because it is and FHA loan they have to write up a gift letter and, here's the kicker, give the last 2 months worth of bank statements. Why? I have no idea. I threw a fit and they are trying to make things better but I don't think I'm going to get the loan.
I've been reading like crazy. Just finished a book 2 days ago and almost finished with another one today. I love my job!
I didn't go to much of church today. I went to Sacrament but found myself falling asleep because I took too much klonopin last night so I would rest better. Ended up coming home at 12:30 and sleeping for an hour. I feel pretty well rested. Mom will be here Tuesday. I'm excited.
This week has been horrendous. Most of the week I've had a migraine. I've had to get things ready for the summer reading program at the library and have been working overtime to get it all done. Then the loan for my condo hit a wall on Thursday. My broker called me in a state because the interest rates had shot up and my loan was not locked in. So we spent the next two days faxing, emailing and snail mailing back and forth trying to get things in place. To make matters worse, because my loan is an FHA loan I am having to do things i wouldn't normally have to do. My parents are loaning me the down payment but because it is and FHA loan they have to write up a gift letter and, here's the kicker, give the last 2 months worth of bank statements. Why? I have no idea. I threw a fit and they are trying to make things better but I don't think I'm going to get the loan.
I've been reading like crazy. Just finished a book 2 days ago and almost finished with another one today. I love my job!
I didn't go to much of church today. I went to Sacrament but found myself falling asleep because I took too much klonopin last night so I would rest better. Ended up coming home at 12:30 and sleeping for an hour. I feel pretty well rested. Mom will be here Tuesday. I'm excited.









