Friday, August 08, 2008

Today

My relator and mortgage broker seem to think this loan is going to go through on the condo I want to buy. Thing is, I don't know if this is where the Lord wants me to be. I've been praying and praying about it. I feel lost and I don't know if my prayers are getting higher than the ceiling.

Summer reading ends tomorrow. I'm so glad. It has been a long hard summer. The teens that have volunteered have worked hard and I've only had to discipline one or two.

Sarah from University Park/Irvine library and Deborah from my TAB group and I drove into LA to a book signing. Stephenie Meyer was there signing her book. There were about 1500 screaming girls. It was kind of fun seeing how much one person's book has gone. I wish I could have the presence of mind to write again. My imagination is overcome by reality.

I went to an Adult Singles Sacrament meeting last weekend. Elder D. Todd Christofferson from the Quorum of the Twelve spoke. Afterword, I introduced myself and asked if maybe we were related somehow. I mentioned my dad's uncle Dean and he said he had just saw Lucille (Dean's wife). I still didn't get how we are related but I'm working on it.

I may need to get another sponsor. Sara, who has been my sponsor since January, told me I can't go to one meeting and share and that be it for the week. She is right. I've been calling her and now she doesn't return my calls. So I guess she is done. That's okay I guess. Someday I'll get it. It is such a fine line between my religion and spirituality the program teaches that it is confusing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?