Tuesday, September 09, 2008
9/9/08
School is back in and it is hectic at the library. Can I have a dictionary, I need the Lexington RC list, Where are the bathrooms...it slows down around 6 when I go to dinner. Carol and I have been on the desk for the most part. Kristen is in the Teen Community Room. I take over for her at 4. Just got chewed out by a young girl because her print job didn't print all the pages. My fault I guess. I control the printer you know.
Mom sent me a care package. It had in it: a bag of peanuts, a bag of purple licorice (can't wait to see what flavor it is), raspberry emergenC, a cute card and a magnet that says "You are my best friend because you know too much". I love her care packages!
It's been 3 days since I had to take a vicadin but today may be the day. I'm gonna try not to take it.
Saw Frances this morning. She is walking with a cane now. Her doctor says she has arthritis in her knees. It has slowed her down a little but not much. I just worry about her because that house is all stairs. If someone isn't there, she could fall and break her neck or other parts.
I went to Border's bookstore today which has a Seattle's Best Coffee shop in it. They have this Red Kane Cola that I love! So I stopped and bought a large. I'm going to be large if I don't watch that stuff.
Rick and I would have been married for 8 years today. Oh well, not everything works.
Mom sent me a care package. It had in it: a bag of peanuts, a bag of purple licorice (can't wait to see what flavor it is), raspberry emergenC, a cute card and a magnet that says "You are my best friend because you know too much". I love her care packages!
It's been 3 days since I had to take a vicadin but today may be the day. I'm gonna try not to take it.
Saw Frances this morning. She is walking with a cane now. Her doctor says she has arthritis in her knees. It has slowed her down a little but not much. I just worry about her because that house is all stairs. If someone isn't there, she could fall and break her neck or other parts.
I went to Border's bookstore today which has a Seattle's Best Coffee shop in it. They have this Red Kane Cola that I love! So I stopped and bought a large. I'm going to be large if I don't watch that stuff.
Rick and I would have been married for 8 years today. Oh well, not everything works.









